SYTC COVID19 GUIDANCEDATE: JUNE 1, 2021
The SYTC Board of Directors is committed to ensuring that tennis play at SYTC during the COVID19 pandemic be as safe as possible for players and the general public while complying with government-mandated restrictions and guidance.
The following procedures are required to fulfill that commitment and to encourage all members to respect each other’s health and welfare.
- REQUIREMENT TO SIGN COVID 19 WAIVER OF LIABILITY
- ALL PLAYERS – FULL SEASON MEMBERS, WEEKLY MEMBERS, GUESTS, COURT RENTERS, VISITING TEAMS, YOUTH PROGRAM PARTICIPANTS, CLINIC PARTICIPANTS, PLAYERS RECEIVING LESSONS, AND ANY OTHERS - ARE REQUIRED TO SIGN THE SYTC WAIVER OF LIABILITY PRIOR TO THE FIRST TIME THEY PLAY.
- Only players who have signed the SYTC waiver of liability will be permitted on courts and SYTC property. Members are encouraged to sign the SYTC waiver of liability electronically by accessing the Members Only section of the club website by computer or smartphone.
- DO NOT COME TO SYTC IF YOU ARE SICK, COUGHING, SNEEZING, OR SUSPECT OR KNOW YOU HAVE COVID19 OR HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO COVID19.
- FACE MASK AND SOCIAL DISTANCING REQUIREMENTS
- In accordance with US Centers For Disease Control and Commonwealth of Massachusetts guidance, face masks are NOT required anywhere outside on SYTC property, including on courts, with the following exceptions:
- An unvaccinated member or guest is urged to wear a face mask when physical distancing of 6 feet or more is not possible.
- COMPLIANCE BY MEMBERS AND GUESTS